The Promod Developers still developing the Promod 4.0 version and because good things take some time they decided to release a between version; Promod 3.4 which already fixes a lot of bugs and adding a lot of new Features.
But just check the Developer statement yourself:
Pro Mod 3.4
Pro Mod 4.0 development is taking much longer than previously expected. We have decided it is best if we continue to release updates while we are working out the kinks of the new version. For now we are going to keep it short and sweet. We hope that this update gives you a chance to play with some of the changes from 4.0 and to adapt. We apologize for this update taking so long, but sometimes if you want something done right you have to double and triple check things. From now on I will be keeping the steam group updated with info on our development and possibly beta releases, so make sure to check it out! L4D2 Pro Mod Steam Group We have also moved our website over to: http://www.l4dpromod.com We will keep this site up to date with downloads and changelogs! Anyways onto the changes…
3.4 Change Log:
- The 2nd finale tank is now blocked in order to makes finales shorter and more survivable. (Intro tank remains unchanged)
- Tank grace period reduced from 25 seconds to 20.
- Tank LOS delay reduced from 2 seconds to 1.
- Tank rage meter reduced from 20 seconds to 18.
- Unblocked early tanks on Death Toll 1.
- Fixed pills healing at half the intended speed.
- Removed intro cut scenes.
- Added ladder blocking fix.
- Updated all Customogl files. Pro Mod now supports The Bloody Moors, Damit 2, and Warcelona.
- Cleaned up all files… zombie bat was upset.
- Set max lerp changes to 5.
- Updated a lot of plugins to current versions.
- Removed all vscripts for L4D1 maps. (They were broken and causing more harm than good)
- Added an optional small blip sound to readyup’s countdown and a random moustachio chuckle when live.
- Added Teamflip. !teamflip or !tf to use.. this is coinflip but it prints a team for you to join.
- Added Tank Rock Selector. Melee = Two hand overhand, Reload = One hand overhand, Use = Underhand
- Added !cf and !roll to coinflip. !roll now does the same as !picknumber
- Modified or removed most or all of Promod 3.3.3′s props. Props that hurt SI more than helped were tweaked or changed based on competitive feedback. Unnecessary/excessive props were removed.
- Fixed or blocked several exploits, glitch spots, punch spots, and stuck spots.
- You no longer have to prespawn to get inside of the breakable walls near the Dark Carnival 2 event.
- Nerfed the No Mercy 5 and Cold Stream 3 first ladder deathcharges.
- Hard Rain 1 now only has 1 SMG and 1 pump shotgun in saferoom: to get more primary weapons players must go into the diner.
- Added props to mitigate water slowdown on hard rain 3 after the sugarmill in an attempt to balance tank fights.
- Removed Promod 3.3.3 Hard Rain 4 alarm car event near end saferoom. (path still exists, however)
- Re-allowed Survivors to jump from the blue truck to the fences to the rooftop in Hard Rain 4.
- Significantly reduced hittables on Passing 1 due to balance issues. Reduced hittables slightly on Death Toll 1 opening area to allow early Tanks once again.
- Fixed Death Toll finale. Chrome / Silenced SMG always on the dock and 4 pills always on the fireplace in the picnic pavilion.
- Added back shopping carts on dead center 2 in the event area.
Download: Pro Mod 3.4 – Unzip and copy to your server’s /left4dead2/ folder.
Note: We have included confogl_personalize and confogl_rates in this download. If you don’t want these to overwrite your existing files just remove them before uploading. Also map distances may need tweaking after these changes, so we will release an update in the near future with improved distances based on community input. Please share feedback in this thread or in the steam group.
Developers : Jacob, Stabby, ępilimic, CircleSquared (Inactive)
Customogl : EsToOpi, Jacob, Sir
Plugins : CanadaRox, ProdigySim, Blade, Jahze, Jacob, Tabun, Vintik, Stabby, CircleSquared,
Grego, purpletreefactory, Greenice, ępilimic, Raecher
VScripts : Jacob, Tabun, CircleSquared
Stripper : Jacob, Blade, Tabun, Stabby, CircleSquared, Visor, ępilimic